The Adventures of Lauren & Emily

Friday, July 01, 2005

Sleep Training night #3

Could sleep training really be working this well, or are we just getting lucky??

Again, last night she was bottle fed and fell asleep eating and I put her in her crib.

7:45 Asleep
7:59 woke up cried moderatly hard
8:06 back to sleep
6:10 AM up for the day

She put herself back to sleep pretty quickly. She also woke a few times in the night and didn't fuss. She just played with her stuffed animals that were in her crib for awhile then went back to sleep.

I can't tell you the stress this has taken off of me. I can now put her to sleep and know she's pretty much down for the night. She was SO happy this morning. She woke up this morning and was playing with her stuffed animals and talking to herself. I opened the door to her room and she looked at me through the slats in her crib and started laughing and kicking her legs like crazy. I love having my happy baby girl back!!

She wore her 4th of July outfit to daycare today. Too CUTE!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:29 PM, Blogger MareAmi said…

    WOW you go girl! I'm going to have to start this with Marylin, seriously, it's time.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home