The Adventures of Lauren & Emily

Sunday, June 26, 2005

Daddy & baby naps


Saturday was an awesome day. I found myself thinking "it doesn't get any better than this" many times. There wasn't anything spectacular going on, just an all around great day. Daddy let Mommy sleep in and he got up and played with Lauren for hours. That afternoon we set up the pool in the backyard and Lauren and I hung out in the pool for about an hour. I worked on my tan, she drank pool water until she gagged. I had her in her new "disk" floaty and she loved it. Daddy and Lauren took a 2 hour nap together in the afternoon. He had her in her diaper only and when I checked on them, they were so cute. She was on her stomach and he had the blankets pulled up over her back, I could just see her bare little shoulders peeping out of the covers.

Sunday we went to church and Lauren did great there. The cold that popped up Saturday got worse on Sunday and she had so much drainage, she threw up her lunch big time. At least I think that's what caused her to throw up. She was crying pretty hard after that. Daddy calmed her down and rocked her until she fell asleep on his shoulder. THey took an 1 1/2 nap together in the chair. It seemed to be the theme for the weekend. Lauren was feeling much better after her nap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home