The Adventures of Lauren & Emily

Friday, September 16, 2005

Walking, blowing kisses, and ANOTHER ear infection

Yesterday Lauren blew me a kiss when I dropped her off at daycare. Oh so sweet!!! Makes my hart melt.

Today when I picked her up from daycare, I held her in place until she had her balance then she took 3 steps. She did it 3 more times. She's gonna be running in no time!

Wednesday I figured out she has ANOTHER ear infection. They seem to come with teething. Tooth #8 is on it's way, she's drooling like mad. I took her to urgent care immediately and got her on antibiotics right away and it doesn't seem to be bothering her at all. We got off pretty easy on this one.

She's trying to mimic a lot of what I say. She'll get the right amount of sylables sometimes or sometimes part of the word. She's getting pretty close on saying Duck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home