The Adventures of Lauren & Emily

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

She stood up!

After many failed attempts and much frustration, Lauren learned to fully pull herself to standing without any assistance in her crib around 1:00 AM this morning. She was crying and when I checked the monitor, she was just standing there. I vowed I would let her figure out how to sit herself back down when all of this started but I was to tired to stay up and listen to her cry so I went in and layed her back down and she was asleep again in seconds. This morning she was standing in her crib smiling at me when I went in to get her.

This morning she refused her bottle. She never does that in the morning. She's been taking 9-10 oz in the morning lately. This morning she took 3 then pushed the bottle away. Then she would look at the bottle and reach for it, give it a suck, then push it away, she was oviously hungry. She took a bit more when I gave it to her from a cup but not much. I hope she's not getting another ear infection. I'm going to call daycare and check on her during nap time. No other signs of ear infection but she doesn't always get the classic symptoms. She complains so little when she's sick, I feel like I really need to keep a close eye on her to know when she is in fact feeling under the weather.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home