The Adventures of Lauren & Emily

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Uh Oh!

Lauren says it all the time now...Uh Oh! She sits in the car seat and says it. I love hearing her talking away back there.

Daddy has a cold, I hope she doesn't get one too. She's woken up in the night a few times the past few nights. This is probably teething related, but she may be cold. I'm going to dress her a bit warmer tonight and see if that helps. It dawned on me this morning that maybe that's why she's starting to sleep with her legs tucked up under her. I'm afraid her warmer pj's would be too warm though.

Lauren is still getting a little bit of baby food each day but she's mainly eating big girl food now. I do send some baby food to daycare each day but that will probably end in the next week or so b/c she would much rather feed herself. She's been having cheese, chicken, turkey, fruit, crackers, yogurt, ravioli, steamed veggies, rice, lots of different stuff lately.

She's getting closer to walking every day. Grammy and Grandpa came to town last weekend to baby sit her and they said she took one step towards Grandpa.
More than walking, she's doing a lot of falling. She bumped her head two times last night and has a bump on her forehead and one on her cheek.

We're working on "Where are Laurens feet?" and "Where's Laurens belly" these days. I think she might get the feet because sometimes she puts them in the air when I say that, then again, sometimes she doesn't and she's always moving so maybe it's just a coincidence. No response to the belly yet. I just put her hands on her belly when I say it to her.

Yesterday she was taking the balls from her Popper toy and putting them in her Daddys mouth. He would blow the ball out of his mouth into the air and she would laugh, get the ball and put it back in his mouth. This went on for a loooooong time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home