The Adventures of Lauren & Emily

Monday, July 11, 2005

Learn, learn, learn, that's all she wants to do.

Lauren seems to really step her learning on the weekends. Or maybe she learns it during the week but just doesn't show Matt and I until the weekends so we think she's doing it for the first time. I'm sure she doesn't want us to feel bad about her learning new things while she's at daycare. :)

This weekend she:
-learned to shake her head (she's not doing it to communicate as far as I can tell. She doesn't shake her head to say No, she just shakes it. It's pretty funny. If I say, "shake your head" and shake mine, she will shake hers. Sometimes she shakes her head and looses her balance and falls over.)

-learned to get up from laying down to sitting on her own

-started army crawling

I swear she said hooray in reply it being said to her but I think I must have been hearing things. :)


Today was our first day of no more breastfeeding. It's a sad day for Mommy. I'm just not making enough milk for her anymore. I don't know how I'm going to get her to slow down for some snuggles anymore. *sigh* My little girl is growing up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home