The Adventures of Lauren & Emily

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Sick again

How many posts do you think I can make about Lauren being sick? Hopefully this will be the last. I picked her up from daycare last night and all seemed fine, but as soon as I took her out of her high chair, she threw up on my shoulder 4 times. Then she threw up in her bed 3 times during the night. After one bout of dry heaves, she finally slept through the night. Grandpa came over to watch her in the morning and Grammy has watched her the rest of the day. Thankfully, no more throwing up so far but she's on her 3rd nap and she's super cuddly today. She's clearly not feeling herself but she's still happy and smiling. She's such a sweetie.

She made up a dance for Daddy the other day. Rudolf the Rednose Raindeer is up in her room. He has a glowing red light bulb nose and she loves him. Daddy sang and clapped to the song for her while she spun in circles until she fell down over and over and over. Too bad I missed this one, sounds like a good time. Ha!

Lauren added Night Night (na na) to her vocabulary. She told me "bye" for the first time today too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home