The Adventures of Lauren & Emily

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Ear infection, pink eye, viral rash

This poor baby girl. She's really been through the ringer lately. Monday she was diagnosed with pink eye in both eyes, double ear infections and a viral rash that presents as red patches with bumps on her back and stomach. We got her on antibiotics Monday and she seems to be feeling better. She has a cold on top of it all. She got her shots on Monday too, including a flu shot.

She has been acting like she's scared of things lately. She buried her head in my knees when Buddy tried to sniff her last night, and she screamed and got up and ran when I brought out this kitty stuffed animal and teddy bear too. She's been very clingy and holding on to my pants when we are hanging out in the kitchen. I'm wondering if all of this change of moving and being sick has her out of storts, or if it's just a stage she's going through. She was borderline throwing temper tantrums last night for the first time. I think she was just really tired...I hope...

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home