The Adventures of Lauren & Emily

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Making new friends!


My online friend Marylin came to town and we finally got to meet. I look at pictures and videos of her on the computer and now we're real life friends! Heather and Brooke came with us too but Mommy doesn't have a picture of all of us together. We went to the petting zoo. I was a little scared but Marylin jumped right in to pet the animals. I prefer to feed the ducks myself. My Mommy is seriously pregnant in this picture - less than 3 weeks to go until I meet my new brother or sister!

3 Comments:

  • At 10:59 AM, Blogger MareAmi said…

    Miss you girls already :( Thanks for taking us to the petting zoo! I'll post more pics of our trip soon :)

     
  • At 11:46 AM, Blogger allison said…

    Glad you all had a great time! Now Lauren, tell Mommy and Daddy you want to go to Disneyland!

     
  • At 2:52 PM, Blogger Fred said…

    What a great pic! It certainly looks like you had a great time!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home