The Adventures of Lauren & Emily

Friday, July 07, 2006

Baby G2


Well, I guess it's time to start recognizing Baby G2! I'm 27 weeks pregnant today so we only have 13 weeks to go. Third trimester starts next week, I can't believe it! Here is the ultrasound picture that was taken on May 11th. For the longest time I was having boy vibes, but lately I just don't know. It has been a girl in every dream I've had. I just have no idea what we are having at this point.
First trimester was a bit rough but I've been feeling great through second trimester. The AFP test and all other tests have come back normal so far. I had the gestational diabetes test a few days ago and am waiting on the results. Baby has been kicking lots!
Lauren loves her baby brother or sister so much already. Every morning she pulls my shirt up, puts her face on my belly and sucks her thumb.

5 Comments:

  • At 4:07 PM, Blogger Fred said…

    Well, I'm sticking with my original guess of BOY!

     
  • At 6:35 AM, Blogger Fred said…

    I have been thinking about this name of 'baby G2' - the 'G' bit, does that stand for GIRL?!

     
  • At 4:33 PM, Blogger Shanon said…

    Hmmm...Good point Donna! I have been trying to figure the "G" part out all night!
    Anyway, I can't believe how close you are already! So exciting!

     
  • At 10:04 AM, Blogger Lara said…

    You guys are funny. My last name starts with a G. We called Lauren Baby G, so this is Baby G2.

     
  • At 7:48 PM, Blogger MareAmi said…

    Time flies WAY TOO FAST!! Can't wait to mee G2 :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home