The Adventures of Lauren & Emily

Friday, July 07, 2006

singing and talking

This kid amazes me with her vocabulary. She says pretty much anything we ask her to.
Poppy get's a kick out of her saying "Hallelujah". It cracks me up when she says "Oh Goodness!"
It amazes me that she understands the concept of the word "too" and uses it in the correct context. She says it all the time. This morning I asked her if she was ready to go to Grammy & Grandpa's house and she replied "Memaw too!". (Her Great-Gradma is "Memaw" and she lives with my parents).
She points at herself and says "big sister".

She has finally started saying Thank You (Shank-que).

She's also starting to understand pronouns.When we tell her I love you, she replies "I love me" back. When she gives me something, she sometimes says "give you".

She just talks on and on all day lately.

She knows her last name now too.

She's been trying to sing songs. When we are cleaning up, she will sing parts of the gymboree "clean up" song. She also tries to sing "Jesus loves me"

She's starting to get the hang of her abc's. She says ABCDE all day long. If I sing with her she will get ABCDE HI P RS V X and Z and ocassionally some other letters.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home