The Adventures of Lauren & Emily

Sunday, April 09, 2006

The day of the baby doll



Lauren got lots of laughs today out of banging her baby dolls head on the glass table. Then she fed her at least 100 bottles and burped her. She didn't want that doll out of her sight today. We had a family Target outting today and Lauren ran wild through the store laughing hysterically.

We may have kicked this Mommy phase, or maybe I shouldn't speak too soon. I went out two times this week leaving Matt to put Lauren to bed without me home. She went down with no problems. I guess me not being around made a difference. He's up putting her to bed now with me home and so far, so good, no crying!

She slept like mad this weekend. 8:30 pm - 9:00 am Friday night and again Saturday night and a nice two hour nap in the afternoon. What a blessing for us!

3 Comments:

  • At 10:26 PM, Blogger allison said…

    Hey, send those sleep vibes to us! I hope the Mommy phase is ending, for your sake and Lauren's!

     
  • At 12:41 PM, Blogger Shanon said…

    Love the pic! Isn't the feeding and burping the baby the cutest! Our kids are gonna make great mommy's someday! She is so cute and what a great sleeper!

     
  • At 1:00 AM, Blogger MareAmi said…

    I could use some sleep vibes, too :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home