The Adventures of Lauren & Emily

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Time to potty train?



I think it's time to get started on potty training. She's been telling us for quite awhile when she goes potty. Today she says "potty" and then I ask "Did you go potty?" and she says "Yesh". I love the way she says yes, it's so cute. She's been answering questions with yes quite a bit lately which is fairly new for her. I asked her if she was thirsty today and she said "yesh". :)

We spent the day today playing and running errands. It's so fun having her around. She's so good when we are out. She says hi to everyone and points out everything she knows. She tells babies that cry "shhh", and and surprises me with some of the things she points out.

Lately we like to play a "do what I say" type game. I'll say, touch your toes, or twist, or pat your thighs, or stick out your tounge. She love it and will play for ages. She figures out most everything I tell her to do.

She's still Mommy's good little helper. When we unload the dishwasher, I tell her what each piece of silver ware is and say thank you when she hands it to me. Today she handed me a fork and yelled "FORK, THANK YOU!" She very rarely says thank you so it really made me laugh. She has learned to say "bless you" when we sneeze. She even told Buddy bless you when he sneezed today. What good manners little miss has!

4 Comments:

  • At 7:08 PM, Blogger MareAmi said…

    Good manners indeed! Good luck with the potty training! Love the picture, she is so sweet :)

     
  • At 10:27 PM, Blogger allison said…

    That is awesome! She is such a little smarty -- I'm sure she is so much fun right now. I love this age!

     
  • At 5:18 AM, Blogger Viv said…

    Smart Girl!....and love this pic.

     
  • At 12:39 PM, Blogger Shanon said…

    Lauren and Sammy would get along so well together. She really remidns me so much of Sammy. What a little smartie pants! Way to go on the good manners and good luck potty training!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home