The Adventures of Lauren & Emily

Friday, June 09, 2006

stuff

Lauren really loves her little baby brother or sister. :) If I ask her where the baby is she pulls up my shirt and rubs my belly. She also puts her cheek on my bare belly and suck her thumb. She's so sweet.

If she see's an airplane in the sky she points and says "Airplane", then when it starts getting far away, she says "bye, bye. See ya."

Yesterday she went potty in her diaper and then told me "potty, missed it". She's starting to catch on. The last two days though, there have been many times where she has sat on the potty, didn't go, then got up and went in her diaper. Still, she's doing really well. She always says "potty" first thing when she wakes up in the morning, but I can never get her jammies and diaper off in time...

I've been thinking a lot how the new baby is going to effect Lauren. I get sad during bedtime b/c it's my favorite time of day with her and I know it's not going to be able to be as leisurly as it has been once the baby comes. I'm getting extra snuggles while I can. She's growing up to fast. I can't believe how big she is getting, she's turning into a littl girl....too fast I might add.

She's getting really good at memorizing her books and prayers. If we stop at the last word of a sentence, she will often fill in the blank. She knows about a quarter of "The Hungry Catepillar" by heart.

She's going through a bit of a bratty "mine" and "no" stage. Can't wait until she outgrows that one...

Poppy, Granny, Aunt Laura, Uncle Pat & Corinne are coming over this weekend. Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home