The Adventures of Lauren & Emily

Monday, May 01, 2006

Dora & Friends

Lauren has never seen Dora on TV, but she has some Dora toys, her toothbrush is Dora, and she has a Dora book. So, she's well aware of Dora's friend Boots the monkey and usually calls him by name.

Tonight she was eating some Dora yogurt and I asked her who Dora's friend was and she replied clear as day, "dumbass".

Ha, ha, ha - she was just babbling, when I asked her again, she babbled some other nonsense, but Matt and I could not stop laughing.

Dora and Boots will forever been known as Dora & Dumbass in our house.

3 Comments:

  • At 11:12 PM, Blogger MareAmi said…

    This is just so funny girl. What a riot!

     
  • At 12:48 AM, Blogger allison said…

    LOL! I guess I am bad... Avery's watched it on TV enough times to know Dora, Boots, Tico, Backpack, and the map. But I swear, she hardly ever watches it!

     
  • At 12:12 AM, Blogger Shanon said…

    LOL! That is hilarious! Sammy watches it all the time and knows them all too! I thik I would die laughing if she said something like that!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home